Privacy Notice- Richardson Moving & Storage Introduction
- Privacy matters to us because we value both our customers and our employees. We also have a legal obligation to both.
- the information contained within the privacy notice (ie clear and concise summary)
- This Notice applies to our website and to the record that we keep
We do not need an appointed Data Control Officer
What information do we collect?
- We collect data from website enquiry forms, telephone enquires and social media enquiries
- We collect client names, addresses and contact details
- We do not collect information from 3rd parties
- We do not process sensitive personal data or financial information
How do we use personal information?
- Personalisation of content, business information.
- account set up and administration
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
- vital interests
- public task
- legal obligation
When do we share personal data?
- We will treat personal data confidentially and will not share with anyone unless legally required to do so
Where do we store and process personal data?
- We store info on our server and PCs. We also store completed job files in locked cabinets. We only store the information detailed above.
How do we secure personal data?
- We securely backup all data to ensure business continuity, disaster recovery
- To protect data against accidental loss or destruction
- We secure access to data by use of firewalls and secure password access. Paper information is kept in locked cabinets or locked containers after 12 months
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep your name and contact details permanently or until you ask us to delete them.
Other Data will be kept until legal obligation dates have passed
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to:
- access to personal information
- correction and deletion
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Linking to other websites / third party content
If you link to external sites and resources from our website, we do not take any responsibility for the content or information contained within any linked website.